An increasing number of company directors, as well as heads responsible for foreign economic activity, are thinking about a permanent representative in China who will communicate with Chinese counterparties and resolve all emerging issues on the spot.
It is extremely difficult to overestimate its usefulness – he not only organizes quality control of manufactured products, but also assesses the risks associated with possible cooperation, avoiding losses, and getting a reliable and trusted supplier of goods or Chinese equipment as partners. It is worth considering the knowledge of the local mentality, which is of great importance in cooperation with companies from the PRC.
We are ready to carry out for you the whole range of required activities to establish business processes in the territory of the People’s Republic of China, guaranteeing the highest level of work performance, its efficiency and complete safety for your business at minimal cost.
Thanks to our rich experience in working with Europe, we have studied all the nuances and are ready to provide the best service and ready-made strategies for our clients.
Why you need an gent in China?
A permanent representative in China is a prompt solution to emerging problems, saving your time and money.
Knowledge of local legislation, the specifics of conducting business processes and extensive acquaintance with business partners in various industries, allows us to fully exclude for our customers all the risks that foreign companies often face when buying goods in China.
Our specialists are fluent in Chinese and English, which eliminates any language difficulties in business negotiations. We know our work and guarantee that the level of service and the services provided will help to give a successful start to your business projects in China, as well as contribute to their development.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Choosing the BINJIA “Agent in China” service, you get a wide range of services at the lowest cost for yourself. Our team has extensive experience, specialists do not require additional training and are ready to immediately start their duties, which include:
- Search for manufacturers of goods or equipment you are interested in.
- Negotiating on behalf of your company.
- Control of the production time and organization of quality control.
- Audits of Chinese companies.
- Market analysis in the required segment.
- Consolidation and sending of samples of goods and equipment.
- Organization of document flow, its maintenance and coordination with Chinese partners.
- Organization of domestic and international logistics.
- Consulting on registration of legal entities, representative offices, VAT refunds, etc.
- Full organization and support of your business trip to China.
YEARS OF SUCCESSFUL WORK WITH CLIENTS
FOUND AND VERIFIED FACTORIES FOR OUR CLIENTS
VARIETIES OF GOODS
Why Work With Us
- Efficiency – all activities are implemented as soon as possible, excluding possible time delays.
- Responsibility – by accepting obligations, we guarantee their full and timely execution.
- Security – Our business is in accordance with local regulations and information about specific customer requests is confidential and will not be shared.
- Full Service – We also provide Warehousing, Dropshipping, Logistics services to Europe, North America, South America and Africa.
- Reporting – Sending up-to-date reports to the client at all stages of work.
Principles of our work
Our partners says
Questions you might have
THE AGENT IS A PROFESSIONAL EXPERT WHO KNOWS:
- Where to find profitable and reliable suppliers.
- Which companies are better not to deal with, and which ones should be competed for attention.
- How much to export specific products from China.
- How to correctly draw up all the documentation necessary for transportation.
- What is the most suitable delivery method for your particular case.
We accept for payment for goods in bulk from China:
Payment to UNIONPAY card and Western Union money transfer.
Transfer to the current account of our Chinese company and other methods are discussed individually with the client.
Working with us, you get a double benefit – “turnkey” delivery of goods from China and favorable terms of payment for goods with minimal commissions.
So that neither you nor we lose on the difference in exchange rates, the cost of goods from China is calculated in yuan or in dollars.
Therefore, you need to look at the exchange rate on the day the invoice for the goods is paid.
Assessing the high level of professionalism of our team, you can confidently advise us to your friends and acquaintances.